5 C
New York
Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Marco Bezecchi has told Francesco Bagnaia to make a ‘selfish’ decision about his MotoGP future.



With several big moves in the 2027 MotoGP rider market reportedly in the final stages of negotiations, Francesco Bagnaia’s future remains one of the biggest question marks at the moment.

Following a disappointing campaign alongside the World Cup Mark Marquez as if Ducati last year, Francesco Bagnaia It seems to be coming out of Borgo Pangale.

Reports of Pedro Acosta signing for factory Ducati clothing In the year They have further fueled rumors of Bagnaia’s exit at the end of 2026, and the impressive impression suggests that the Italian rider will need to look for a new team for 2027.

Aprilia has identified a very attractive option for BagnaiaBut the decision is only on the person.

Noel factory team boss Massimo Rivola admits that Bagnaia is a challenge For every brand on the grid, that means they may face some competition if they want to secure his signature.

Marco Bezzecchi explains why Francesco Bagnaia must be ‘selfish’ when deciding on 2027 MotoGP future

during the Interview With MotoGP content creator Nicolas Fontana, Marco Bezecchi He was asked what he would do if he were in the same place as Bagnaya in the current landscape Equestrian market.

Bezecchi has already expressed his desire to join Bagania. At Aprilia for the 2027 season, but the Italian knows how difficult a decision it will be for the #63 to stay with Ducati.

In a recent interview at the Motosprint Golden Helmets Awards, he said, “Look, it’s hard because I’m not like him, we’re very different, and I struggle to tell you what I would do if I were him.

“I think he’s a very intelligent, very mature guy, he’s got a fantastic relationship with the Ducati people, who I know because I was there.

“They’re all wonderful people, so I hope he makes the best choice for himself. At the end of the day, he’s got to see what’s best for him. I don’t want to sound selfish, but a little bit yeah, he’s got to take care of himself and do what’s best for himself.”

The two-time premier class title-winner is said to be interested in going to Yamaha, but MotoGP fans have made their feelings clear about going to Iwata for Bagnaia Emphasizing how wrong it can be.

Of course, a new system era brings a new pecking order at the MotoGP level, so if Yamaha turns out to be a real contender next year, it could be a huge success for the Italian.

Francesco Bagnaia looks like his former World Championship winner at Sepang 2026

Contrary to what the 2025 campaign has played out for Bagnaia, the future is more promising for him.

Bagnaia noticed improvements in the GP26 ‘immediately’After arriving on the bikes for the season opener in Thailand, the 29-year-old’s confidence shows he will be in a much better place.

The biggest improvement from the Borgo Pangale concerns one of the Italian’s best features: braking.

Bagnaia confirmed that the GP26 is ‘much better’ For him in that regard, and he hopes to use his superpower to his advantage against Marquez.



Source link

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -